Things I have been doing lately:1. Watching a whole lot of wrestling. Being a member of a wrestling torrent site is killing my harddrive. That's okay. I'm learning a lot, and it's making me want to attend wrestling school even more.
2. Considering going to wrestling school. Okay, okay. I know I'm little and whatnot, but still, it has always been my dream to go. I still would like to be a Literature major at Florida State, but wrestling is just my passion.
3. Making a monumental senior year mix. This thing is going to be perfect, if I do say so myself. It'll have everything from the anticipation, to graduation, to life after high school. Is it wrong to be so excited about something like this? It's the little things.
4. Dying. I've come down with some sort of cold, which I have decided is just Mother Theresa messing with me because I tell so many female jokes. Or maybe it's Helen Keller. Or maybe it's the weather? Either way, it's killing me.
5. Getting a flat tire. So how about I drove almost all the way to school today on a flat? I knew it was flat after driving for like a half a mile, too, that's the thing. I was honestly waiting for it to fall off, just so I could have a story to tell. Instead, I parked it at a gas station and had Luke pick me up, and then had Caity take me back so I can get my iPod. It's my baby.
6. Listening to a lot of music. The new mewithoutYou is just awesome. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. The new New Found Glory is okay, and the new Saosin is just horrid compared to anything Anthony Green has done ever. I bought Audio Karate's "Space Camp" because the version I had was warped, and I just got the Bouncing Souls' self-titled after all these years. I'm trying to diversify.
There's not much left to say. I have resorted to video games and my laptop, and it's my life, now. Please help me.