Whenever I think of Michael Jackson, I think of:
- Daron Smythe going through ringtones in my car on the way to a Fusion show, and popping when he found "Dirty Diana"
- Jon telling me a story about how his football team in high school would sing, "You Are Not Alone"
- Watching Pop Up Video with Emily and loving the song "Black Or White"
- Being freaked out by the "Thriller" video
- Putting on my Michael Jackson Greatest Hits CD at Urban Outfitters for all my coworkers to enjoy
- The Halloween party deal they'd have at Jupiter Farms Elementary every year, Panther Prowl, because the gymnastic team would do a routine to "Thriller"
- Singing to "Billie Jean" super loudly in my car. I still do that.
It's definitely a sad day, not only with the death of the "King of Pop," but also the death of Farrah Fawcett. I didn't have any sort of attachment to Farrah, though, so I can't really speak of her. Horrible situation, though.