Tuesday, August 01, 2006


When I look at that picture, it makes me want it as a tattoo more and more. Look at it. The happy smiling boy with the non-chalant female, looking as though she didn't want to be there. Shel Silverstein basically summed up the feelings of most people in relationships. Someone always feels as though they are the only one that cares in their relationship, and their significant other is just there for the photo-op. I don't know why I ever just wrote all of that. I'm very tired.

As of today, August 1st, 2006, I have lived in my North Florida abode for exactly two years. I just wanted to give you a little update on that.

I start my senior year of school on Friday, and I'm either really scared, or really excited. The fact that I get to leave Bartram Trail High School forever gets me very excited, because going to get a parking pass and going to registration, I realized that I can't stand a majority of people there. Maybe this is the irrational Jake talking, but if I never saw them again, I don't know how sad I'd be about it. Stuck up rich kids and rednecks just aren't huge in my book.

I just have nothing else to write.



-Jake.

No comments: