Monday, February 04, 2008

"I'm watching you change,
It doesn't have to be this way.
It gets harder everyday,
So you keep numb to feel safe.

Fuck what you know,
Can't you see it's shallow?
Every time you swallow,
Do you get a taste of what you've become?"
- Midtown


I have spent today watching seasons one and two of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and I'm not sure if there has been a more brilliant show since it has blessed the airwaves. Seriously, every episode is so witty and creative that I just want the episodes to become little teddy bears and let me sleep with them. That's how much I love them. I want to sleep with them.

"I'm gonna stab his face off."
See. That's the beauty of this show. For real.

Why did I start the blog off with a song by Midtown? More importantly, a song from Midtown that really doesn't relate to anything in my life? Well, because it's a good song. Is there any special meaning behind it being there? Nope. Not in the least bit.

"Politics is one big ass blast."

...which brings me to voting. I decided not to vote in the Florida primaries because 1) My candidate dropped out [I will miss you, Kucinich], and 2) Even if I did vote, I would have just wrote in "Hulk Hogan." So, either way, my vote is useless. Unless, somehow, Hogan won...which in that case, I'm moving to Canada.

I enjoy my new tattoo quite a bit. I don't care what other people say about it, I love it a lot. It's a good thing, considering I will have it forever. I want to kiss it.

I decided against watching the Super Bowl this year, but now I wish I would have. The last two minutes of the entire game were just so awesome. This game has officially made me a fan of the New York Giants, because they beat the "unbeatable" Patriots. I really don't enjoy the Patriots ever since they played at Bartram. I really don't enjoy Bartram ever since I played there. Does that make sense? Nope.

I guess that is all. I love you.


Jake.

No comments: