Thursday, January 01, 2009

L-O-V-E
L-I-F-E
Here lies Jake,
Finally free.




Just spent too much money going to get an AA that I don't want. I love it.

Happy New Year to all. I enjoyed my 2008, so I have high hopes for the upcoming.

Thank you to everyone I have met this year and have gotten close to, whether it be my wrestling family, or anyone else.

Thank you to everyone involved in some way or another in the shaping of my life in 2008.

Thank you to those that gave my photography a chance, and put me over to others.

Thank you to everyone that let me crash at their place.

Thank you to the people that have driven with me to the shows this year, as I've had some great memories.

Thank you to everyone at work, because I don't know how I could've gotten through some stuff without you. You guys are like my family.

Thank you to my family to putting up with me never being home.

Thank you to my car for being a trooper.

Thank you to my laptop for housing a lot of photographs from many wrestling matches in 2008.



Stay tuned. It only goes up from here.



xxx.

No comments: