Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Boardman, Ohio. I spent like fourteen or fifteen hours in a vehicle today driving from Jacksonville to here, and I definitely wasn't used to it. I can do five hours fine, as most people can, but I haven't been in a car for longer than that in quite some time. I got to sleep quite a bit, which I was into, but just sitting back there was just rough. But, I'm here.

Ohio is probably my favorite place I've ever been to. I'm a big fan of being with family, and since I never really got to be with them when I was growing up, I really love coming to visit them now. I don't really know how to put it in words I guess.

We don't really like doing family picnic for different reasons, but the last one we had with everyone was just a lot of fun. I believe I was seven or eight, but I can still remember it like it was yesterday. It was just pure bliss for me. I feel like such a loser saying that, but it's very true.

Tomorrow is time with my mother's family, and then UFC with Doug and John. After that is fair game.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas or holiday or whatever. I was gonna post about my favorite Christmas (1997, if you were wondering), and how I got an N64 and that first WCW game for it, and it was so great. I'm not sure if one will be better than that, but we all have to grow up sometime.

I need to move into some cold weather, and hope for a White Christmas. Haven't had one of those in a while.



xxx.

No comments: