Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I love how if I talk to an old friend, and I tell them I'm not really into the music scene anymore, I always get some sort of shocked reaction. Like I was once on top of it all or something.

Granted, I did bring the backwards belt movement to BTHS in 10th grade.I also brought the spiked bracelets movement to WHMS in 7th grade. I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

I made a mix called "Four Bands I Used to Be Really Into," and it is just songs by Underoath, mewithoutYou, the Chariot, and Norma Jean. I should have called it, "How In The Hell Didn't I Get Struck By Lightning While Listening to Christian Music?"

Ed, since you might read this, do you know yet if you're gonna be home this summer? Because I have the urge to play a show. I almost just wrote "playa show," which should be my new nickname.

I'm just delirious now.



xxx.

No comments: