Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So I found the old Arlie demos with no vocals and for whatever reason, I've been listening to them lately. I kind of want to record over them, but, you know, I'm not very good at that whole singing thing.I think that's what's stopping me. When the whole band thing stopped, I got really down on myself for not being good. We'll see. I miss being in front of people performing though. That's for sure.

Speaking of music, I've been listening to a lot of it lately. The Ergs!, Bomb the Music Industry!, Against Me!, and other bands with exclamation points have been at the top of my iTunes. I didn't realize that both of those bands had that punctuation, and now I feel like a goof. Besides those three, I've been listening to a lot of Gaslight Anthem, and I feel like a Saves the Day kick is coming up. Springtime is great Saves the Day weather.

Man, I wish I still had a Spring Break. I forget what that's like. Even a summer for that matter. I'm too young to be working full time. I'm missing out on life in my opinion. Let me be bored every now and again! I don't want to be busy every second that I'm awake! Come on, man!


xxx.

No comments: