Thursday, October 15, 2009

Everybody has a story to tell. Everybody has something to say. Everybody has certain quirks about them. Everybody has a secret. Everybody has doubt. Everybody has anxiety. Everybody has everything better than you. Everybody has a friend (whether they believe it or not). Everybody has experienced everything before you.

Everybody is put here for a purpose. Whether it be to save the world or save the one person in your life that you didn't even know you saved.

Finding out your purpose is what makes life worth living. Make your mistakes, chalk them up to experience. Rome wasn't built in a day, and you can't expect your life to make sense in that time either.

You don't need someone else in this world to make you happy. You need to keep your heart if you want to remain happy, because as soon as someone else gets a hold of it, the trouble begins (or at least that's my experience with it). You have to be happy alone before you can be happy with others.

This is the dawn I've been waiting for. This is the beginning of doing things for myself for the sake of making myself happy; not others. I've been the same kid for too long. I'm sick of who I was.

I'm sporadic with posts because, quite frankly, this is all censored. I don't want to rub someone the wrong way, and then get in trouble for it later.

This is the point where I stop caring. Let's see how the next couple of months play out.



xxx.

2 comments:

Sarah Pierce said...

Jake, finally.

Anonymous said...

If you are going to type out what you feel you should let it be raw and you should not censor because if you keep censoring everything in your life your going to become one of those impossible to decipher songs and no one likes that because it makes them feel inferior. I want to know what your thinking with out the censors, please.