Saturday, December 16, 2006

Good things:


+ The new Lifetime 7 inch. It's beautiful and highly recommended.
+ Having a manager that's really into underground rap and is very into trading and letting you borrow.
+ Being with old friends and not skipping a beat.
+ Being able to talk to my Hot Topic family.
+ Having a conversation with a 44 year old man about the Puerto Rican feud between Carlos Colon and Abdullah the Butcher, which took place quite some time before I was born. I already knew about it, and he was surprised that I was able to keep up and talk about it.
+ Talking about the "Von Erich Curse" to someone and having them completely understand. Wikipedia it if you don't know it.
+ Having every Alkaline Trio song.
+ The latest Atmosphere CD.
+ Everything Ring Of Honor puts out.
+ Friends coming to work to meet me for lunch.
+ Coffee and breakfast sandwiches from the Gate station at 6:00am.
+ Senior privileges.
+ Lady Sovereign.
+ Toys R Us being open until midnight.
+ My aunt moving close to us.
+ The blow up Santa on a motorcycle we have in our front yard.
+ The holidays in general.
+ Scrubs. What a great television show.
+ Cover songs. Definitely.
+ Starbucks water. It's free. Take advantage of it.
+ Getting closer to the wrestling business.
+ Wanting to see the new Rocky movie. I didn't think I would want to, but now I believe I do.
+ Getting paid.
+ Krispy Kreme donuts.


I am physically and mentally tired from everything that has been going on. Another day in the life.

No comments: