Saturday, April 04, 2009

I should be sleeping because I gotta be up to go to Disney in a couple of hours. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Some people that were supposed to come can't make it, and it kind of bums me out. But the friends that are coming mean a lot to me, and I don't want to take advantage of it.

Today, Shannon and I took a quick little road trip down to Gainesville, and it was pretty enjoyable. I hadn't listened to bands like Casey Jones and Set Your Goals in a while, so it was nostalgic to me when he put them on.

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. I have this really weird feeling of anxiety and fear, and I'm not sure where to go from here.I just wish that certain people would care more about stuff. It breaks my heart.

I'm listening to Atmosphere's "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having" album. I loved this a lot.I still love it. I think it really showed what he is capable of. His newest album reinforces it.

I don't have a lot to say today, I guess. I'm just feeling weird for whatever reason.




xxx.

No comments: