Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tonight I'm listening to the Gaslight Anthem's "The Senor and the Queen." Not for much longer though, because it is only four songs long. I don't know how I became such a big fan of this band, it just kind of happened. I heard about them on NPR at some point last year and it went on from there. I like that they can use words like "senorita" and "casanova" and genuinely make it work.

I don't think I did anything of major importance today, besides hanging out with Trish. I hadn't seen her since New Year's Eve, which is odd. She used to basically live at my house, so for her to not be around anymore is still weird to me.it has been this way for a while.

Shannon comes into town tomorrow afternoon, and I'm stoked about it. I haven't seen him since summer 2007 when Countermind came to town, and that visit was too short for my liking. He's staying until my birthday, and I'm definitely happy about it.

I wanna go get a tattoo this weekend, but I'm not sure where to go to get what I want. I'd like to get a chest piece, but what I'd get means a lot to me, so I just can't get some random skeezeball to do it. I don't know. I will figure something else. I just always seem to get a tattoo around this time of year.

Now I'm listening to the Format's "Interventions & Lullabies" album. Lots of good memories go hand in hand with the Format. Whether it is singing "Dog Problems" with Bo in Mr. Franke's class senior year, or going to their show with Brittany, Luke, and Shelby. They are a band for me that I could just continuously listen to and quote over and over and over. I'm such a fanboy sometimes.

I changed the name of my blog. I really want to get more people than just AV reading it, though I thank you for reading it nonetheless.




xxx.

No comments: